As you may have already heard we are temporarily closed due to the COVID-19 outbreak. We are taking this matter very seriously and have been in constant contact with the Davis County Health Department. Under the guidance of the health department and with the implementation of the following safety procedures we will reopen Saturday March 28th on a limited access basis. In an effort to remain open we ask that you please do your part and practice responsible social distancing and follow the policies and health practices below.
- Tee times for all public play will be booked online at Davisparkutah.com (No phone reservations)
- Please call the pro shop if you have log in difficulties
- Tee times will require pre-payment
- Person booking tee time will be responsible to book for the entire group
- Bookings will be allowed one day in advance
- Tee time increments will be expanded to minimize congestion
- Refunds and rainchecks will not be issued please confirm exact number of players when prepaying
- Pro shop will be closed
- No cash accepted
- Punch Tickets, Rain Checks and Gift Cards will not be accepted at this time
- Flat rate for all golfers
- 9 holes walking $14.00
- 18 holes walking $28.00
- Cart Fee $8.00 and $16.00
- You will not be able to check in at the counter, please make plans accordingly
- Youth on course please call shop for arrangements
- Restroom access will be available
- Only one customer at a time in the clubhouse
- Please call pro shop to make arrangements for equipment purchases
- No loitering – please minimize arrival time before tee time
Food & Beverage:
- Café is currently closed please plan accordingly
- No rakes, preferred lies in bunkers
- Flag sticks must remain in cup
- Cups will be prepared for easy ball removal
- No ball washers
- On course restrooms closed
- All practice facilities will be closed including the driving range. Please keep that in mind and avoid arriving too early for your tee time
- Scorecards and pencils available on request. Please throw away after use
- Golf carts are available
- Social distancing encouraged
- Golf carts will be disinfected and sterilized after each use
- Please help us and empty your cart after use
We appreciate your understanding and patience. We will keep you up to date on any changes. Please feel free to reach out with any questions or concerns.
Davis County Health Department asks that you please be mindful of fellow golfers and the Davis Park staff. If you aren’t feeling well please stay home! If you are at risk or have an underlying health condition please isolate accordingly.
PGA Golf Professionals
Davis Park Golf Course is a public golf course located on the benches of Fruit Heights, Utah. The course has beautiful views of the valley, lake, and mountains. It is known for its smooth putting surfaces and great staff. It also has strong Ladies, Men’s and Junior Associations.
Whether you are an accomplished player, novice, beginner or just someone looking for a relaxing atmosphere, Davis Park Golf Course has something for everyone.
1074 East Nichols Road | Fruit Heights, Utah 84037